Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Sith Inquisitor Discussion

Go down 
+2
Tyko
Syanus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Sith Inquisitor Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Sith Inquisitor
(Emperor Palpatine and/or Darth Maul)

General
  • Starting World: Korriban
  • Ranged class or range-melee hybrid
  • General Video
    "The Sith Inquisitor begins the game as a slave, plucked from obscurity and toil in a highly stratified, unforgiving Empire because of his Force-sensitivity and sent to become a Sith or die." - Developer Blog

Weapons

Armor
  • "Their choice of attire reflects this strategy, as they often prefer dark, high-contrast robes to express their sophisticated tastes and ambitions for political control. Nonetheless, despite regal appearances, great attention is given to ensure all their attire allows the flexibility for stunning acrobatics in Lightsaber combat."
  • Example 1
  • Example 2
  • Example 3

Combat System
  • Force power or point system
  • Unknown if able to use the cover system, most likely to some extent

Abilities
  • Lots of lightning attacks, as you can imagine lol
  • A life drain
  • A dark energy heal (or something... they will be able to heal)
  • Various lightsaber techniques

**The point of these discussion threads is to discuss Razz I know there's not much out yet, but eventually we'll want places to go to talk about these things

Last edited by Syanus on Sat May 01, 2010 11:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Added in links to examples of the armor, as well as links to what weapon concept art I could find. I'll be doing this for all the classes throughout the day.

It'll be interesting to see how the armor turns out in-game. I hope there's some kind of covering cloak we can wear, otherwise all that red and purple will paint the Inquisitor as a pretty obvious target in PvP.
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

PostSubject: Re: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:09 pm

hey prospect here is a link to a trailer that has some more concept art for the inquisitor and warrior
http://www.swtor.com/media/trailers/developer-dispatch-5
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Thanks man, I'll add that into both the Inquisitor and Warrior threads
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

PostSubject: Re: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:33 pm

The SI will be Palpatine OR Darth Maul, don't feel like looking up the interviews.
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

PostSubject: Re: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:24 pm

i'm stuck between inquisitor and agent. anyone got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:06 am

I'm debating on the same issue Tyko, and I think I'm just going to wait until we know more about the classes to make a decision. Not like there isn't time...
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:01 pm

You're right dude. We got time till we choose what they hell we wanna be. Inquisitor sounds cool. Primal Force users are always cool, but since they have lightsabers they can still slice your face off! HA!! HA!! I hope they can dual wield, cuz i saw in all the info above that it's unknown if they can.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:07 pm

hehe that's true, Jester. I mean we can say what we wanna be all we want, but we got more info/video yet to be released.
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:04 am

SI's gonna be my main character , cause i'm more of a manipulative/intelligent/strategizing fighter,( although i was kinda undecided between SI and SW at some point, cause i like lightsaber combat more than force powers, but it will do with the darth maul archetype SI) . Also i like the idea of growing from nothing , the SI rose to greatness ( SI's backstory was a slave , but broke free of the chains , said in the developer dispatch of the SI)

Last edited by RayneXentan on Sat May 01, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:27 am

Quote added for the SI's beginnings, thanks to Rayne for pointing out that there was one out there.
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Sith Inquisitor

* Based on Palpatine. Forced ranged class with some melee - Bioware
* The Sith inquisitor reports to a Sith overseer as part of the slave caste--a group of low-born wannabes who are not of proper Sith bloodlines - E3 (Pre) Gamespot June 2010
* The SI Force powers seem to be tied to a Force power meter - E3 (Pre) Gamespot June 2010
* They can use at least either Doublebladed or Two Handed Lightsabers - Holonet
* Quote: The Sith Inquisitor’s ability to manipulate electricity is unmatched among force users - Darth Hater Extravaganza
* Quote: "lightly armoured, acrobatic, and uses lots of lightning abilities and telekinetics" - Gamespot Dec 3rd
* Abilities include Vicious Saber, Backlash, Overload, Wirlwind and Discharge - Designing the Darkside
* More abilities include: Lightning Drain, Dark Gift and Dark Meditation - Darth Hater Extravaganza
* New abilities seen include: Saber Strike, Lightning Drain and Shock - E3 Darth Hater June 2010 (C)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sith Inquisitor Discussion   Sith Inquisitor Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sith Inquisitor Discussion
Page 1 of 1