Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Imperial Agent Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Imperial Agent Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Agent Discussion   Imperial Agent Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Imperial Agent
(James Bond 007)

General
  • Starting World: Hutta
  • Tactical Agent, not a gun-slinger
  • Will have skills in persuasion and covert ops

Weapons

Armor

Combat System
  • Will be able to use the cover system
  • Unknown what kind of requirements Agents will have on their combat abilities yet, action points? energy? just cool-down timers?

Abilities
  • Stun / Sleep Dart: Stuns the target, doesn't aggro
  • Toxic Dart: Does damage over time, doesn't aggro until the enemy notices something is killing them
  • Explosive Probe Droid: Won't aggro / explode until target is aggroed
  • Shiv (not an item): Thrusts a small vibro-blade into your target, the blade stays and disappears with the body
  • Portable Cover: Like the name says, it's your own cover you carry with you
  • Stealth Belt (not an item): You stealth, probably similar to TOR
  • Orbital Bombardment: Call your buddies in the skies to bombard an area with missiles, just... don't target where you're standing lol

**The point of these discussion threads is to discuss Razz I know there's not much out yet, but eventually we'll want places to go to talk about these things

Last edited by Syanus on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Discussion   Imperial Agent Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Armor examples + weapon link added

I hope the range on the sniper rifles is extensive... I know they can't make it godly long range but there'd better be enough of a range where I can snipe someone and not have them force-jump or just fire right back at my face.
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Discussion   Imperial Agent Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:17 am

For some reason this class (out of the 8 ) will be the last done on my list...i guess its because the other classes are more interesting . Anyway good work on this , Syanus.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Discussion   Imperial Agent Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:25 pm

I agree with Rayne, I mean, the Agent sounds cool, don't get me wrong on that but it doesn't sound

interesting enough for me to choose that class.

But at any rate, great work on all the reporting Syannus, keep up the good shit!
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Discussion   Imperial Agent Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:30 am

Personally I'm crossing my fingers for when we find out more information about the Agent... I'd love to make this my main choice of class but as of right now it's the class we know the least about Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Discussion   Imperial Agent Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:04 pm

As of now its the one we know the least about as well as the one that seems to be the most boring.

At least it seems semi-boring to me. Ha!! Ha!! Ha!! Either way, I'm sure we'll learn more about the agent as we get closer to launch.
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Discussion   Imperial Agent Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Imperial Agent

* The agent is, like the smuggler, a cover class, though this profession seems like less of a scout and more of an assassin - E3 (Pre) Gamespot June 2010
* The agent accrues and expends energy points with different attacks - E3 (Pre) Gamepot June 2010
* Abilities include Toxic Dart, Shiv, Sleep Darts, Laze Target (air strikes) and Explosive Probe Droid - Jake Neri Interview DH
* New abilities seen: Rifle shot, Snipe and 'Show cover locations' - E3 Darth Hater June 2010 (C)
* Agents can use cover also they can stealth - Jake Neri Interview DH
* 'Shiv' is close range Vibroblade attack. - Darth Hater IA Walkthrough
* IA is more of a tatical class than an all guns blazing one - Darth Hater IA Walkthrough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Discussion   Imperial Agent Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Agent Discussion
Page 1 of 1