Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Sith Warrior Discussion

Go down 
+3
leto
Jester
Syanus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Sith Warrior Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Sith Warrior
(Darth Vader)

General
  • Starting World: Korriban
  • Melee class (tank)
  • General Video
  • "You begin the Sith Warrior story as the apprentice of one of the most powerful Sith Lords in the Empire." - Developer Blog

Weapons

Armor
  • "Despite their reliance on their strength in the Force, Warriors have no compunction about donning heavy and intimidating suits and armors. Unthreatened by the use of technology for biological augmentation, Warriors’ vestments often make use of dangerous and experimental components which imbue the wearer with immense strength and fortitude."
  • Example 1

Combat System
  • Action point system (certain abilities give you action points, others take it away)
  • Unknown if able to use the cover system, most likely to some extent

Abilities
  • Force Choke
  • Smash (the knock-back in the trailers)
  • Force Charge
  • Channel Hatred (out-of-combat heal)
  • Impale (lightsaber move)
  • Throw Lightsaber
  • Various other lightsaber and force techniques

**The point of these discussion threads is to discuss Razz I know there's not much out yet, but eventually we'll want places to go to talk about these things

Last edited by Syanus on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Armor example + General Video + Lightsaber Examples added

Sooo... force charge... yeah... can anyone say OP in PvP? Razz
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Found an interesting quote from one of the Developer Blogs, added it in under general.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Oooo!! I wonder what Sith Lord you start the game as the apprentice of!! Cuz that sounds really badass!
Back to top Go down
leto
Prospect
Prospect
leto

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm heavily debating on either Sith Warrior or the Imp. Agent, who all is thinking about being a Warrior?
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:14 pm

I'm going between Sith Warrior and Bounty Hunter...don't know which Ima pick

what you thinking about doin prospect?
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Jester wrote:
I'm going between Sith Warrior and Bounty Hunter...don't know which Ima pick

I'm goin bounty hunter. I can see you likin sith warrior alot! as long as you don't pull the whole "i'm more awesome than you! bow down to me!" lol

If I make a Republic alt though, I'll make a Jedi Warrior for sure.

Last edited by Ry' on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
leto
Prospect
Prospect
leto

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Jester, i think you didn't actually read my post, XD try again. the answer to your question is there.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:18 pm

leto wrote:
I'm heavily debating on either Sith Warrior or the Imp. Agent, who all is thinking about being a Warrior?

lol PWNED
Back to top Go down
leto
Prospect
Prospect
leto

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:19 pm

I'd be inclined to agree.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Good on Prospect. You got me.
Back to top Go down
leto
Prospect
Prospect
leto

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Either way, I'm leaning more towards Imperial Agent, just cause it looks like there will be an over abundance of "Lol i haz lghtsabr i bttr thn u."
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Glad to hear it, kid. Wanna have a nice spread of each class.
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:19 pm

I'd like to play Bounty Hunter, Inquisitor, or Imperial Agent. The warrior is the only class I don't want to play.
Back to top Go down
leto
Prospect
Prospect
leto

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:27 pm

I'd say go inquis, we already have atleast one solid choice of the other three.
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:50 pm

yeah that is the one im leaning most towards
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:56 am

Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Damn. Best shot was the Sith Warrior annihilating the Jedi Knight and wiping him off the bridge into the canyon! OUCH!!
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:30 pm

it was like grabbing the jedi and yelling fetch. then others jump off after
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Early companion confirmed for the Sith Warrior, a twilek smuggler by the name of Vette http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/biographies/vette
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Sith Warrior: - Advanced Class: Juggernaut or Marauder

* Based on Darth Vader. Lightsaber focused with some Force powers - Bioware
* The Sith warrior starts his career as an acolyte serving a bitter, angry overseer who leads the training of you and your fellow acolytes - E3 (Pre) Gamespot June 2010
* The SW abilities are based on Rage points, do basic attacks to gain points for more powerful attacks. - E3 (Pre) Gamespot June 2010
* Lightsaber knockback ability seen during Video, similar to force push but with a LS - Combat Dev. Vid.
* Can use a Single, 2 Handed or Dual wield Lightsabers - Designing the Darkside
* Sith Warrior can spec in to either DPS or deflecting front line fire - GamesSpot (GamesCom)
* Sith Ability of 'Channelled Hatred' Shown as a Out of Combat self heal - EuroGamer HO (GamesCom)
* Sith Warrior abilities seen during demo at Pax include: Force Charge, Slash, PowerSlash, Impale, Smash and Force Choke - GamesSpot Pax Day1
* More powers seen for Warrior such as Force Push and Lightsaber throw - Sith Warrior Class Video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sith Warrior Discussion   Sith Warrior Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sith Warrior Discussion
Page 1 of 1