Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Bounty Hunter Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Bounty Hunter Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunter Discussion   Bounty Hunter Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Bounty Hunter
(Boba Fett)

General
  • Starting World: Hutta
  • "If you want to talk tone, you have a western... ...the Bounty Hunter is the bad guy with a gun who is going to roll into town and try to show the entire galaxy that he is the best that has ever lived." - Dan Erickson
    "But first things first. You’ve got a blaster, a few credits and a contact who thinks you have promise. Your move, Bounty Hunter." - Dan Erickson

Weapons

Armor
  • "Artisans spend months and even years hand-crafting the Bounty Hunters’ heavy armor to ensure it offers superior resistance to all manner of weaponry, and that each suit will still allow maximum flexibility and versatility"
  • Example 1
  • Example 2

Combat System
  • Will be able to use the cover system
  • Unknown what kind of requirements Bounty Hunters will have on their combat abilities yet, action points? energy? just cool-down timers?

Abilities
  • Use Flame-thrower
  • Use Rocket
  • Death From Above: The Bounty Hunter uses his jetpack to fly above the enemy and rain down blaster fire
  • Electro Dart: Single target CC
  • "Grapple": Yank the enemy to you with a rope, knocking them down
  • "Jetpack Rush": Charge your enemy using the jetpack and knock them down
  • "Cryo Blast": Freezes your target in place for an amount of time
  • "Concussion Rocket": Larger rocket fired from your backpack. Has a knockdown

**The point of these discussion threads is to discuss Razz I know there's not much out yet, but eventually we'll want places to go to talk about these things

Last edited by Syanus on Sat May 01, 2010 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Discussion   Bounty Hunter Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Armor + Weapon examples added, yes, you will look a lot like Boba Fett sometimes. Razz

General overall balanced class, don't really see many weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Discussion   Bounty Hunter Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:48 pm

I'm seriously hoping for player bounties!
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Discussion   Bounty Hunter Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Hmm... player bounties... set by whom though? It would be an interesting system for sure, though I can see it being abused.
There'd have to be a limit either on the number of bounties you could set on people per day or a limit on what level of people you could set bounties on.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Discussion   Bounty Hunter Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:44 pm

I think the way SWG did it was dumb. IF someone killed you in PVP u could set a bounty on em. But I think bioware can figure somethin out.
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Discussion   Bounty Hunter Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:56 am

SWG didnt have a bad way for player bounties, the problem with swg was how unbalanced the game was and BH was gimped
Back to top Go down
leto
Prospect
Prospect
leto

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Discussion   Bounty Hunter Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:33 pm

I think that if you have the credits and want someone dead enough, just post a big ass bounty on their head and lol knowing that eventually someone in shiny armor will walk up to you with their head in hand wanting payment.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Discussion   Bounty Hunter Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:20 pm

I just saw the new video about combat. I'm definitely going bounty hunter! They got soooo much good shit that can kick a jedi's ass!
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Discussion   Bounty Hunter Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:55 am

Ry' wrote:
I just saw the new video about combat. I'm definitely going bounty hunter! They got soooo much good shit that can kick a jedi's ass!

Don't forget that they'll be balancing the classes against each other Razz

The Bounty Hunter does look pretty epic though.

They need to release more information on the other classes already <.<; 'cause the Agent is starting to look kinda sad... I may just have to push Inquisitor to my first choice if they don't start looking better.

(Oh, and updated the OP with the new abilities shown in the latest video here)
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Discussion   Bounty Hunter Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:21 am

I love the Jetpack rush attack, especially if you do a combo with the fire attack , then do death from above MUHAHAH so many posibilities for BH Smile
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Discussion   Bounty Hunter Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Bounty Hunter

* Bounty Hunters Story Arc is called 'The Great Hunt' - SifiWire
* The BH weapons all build up heat as they are used. To combat this you must vent heat to continue to fight. - E3 (Pre) Gamespot June 2010
* Can duel weild pistols as seen in video - Combat Dev. Vid.
* A harpoon and drag ability seen, pulls enemy from distance to close range - Combat Dev. Vid.
* BH can Carbonite freeze targets - Combat Dev. Vid.
* Can fire a rocket from his backpack to attack enemies - Combat Dev. Vid.
* BH has an ability where he can jet pack from distance to close range and attack an enemy - Combat Dev. Vid.
* Technology is the main weapon for the Bounty Hunter, using all the latest gadgets to catch his mark - Official Site
* Abilities seen include: Standard shot, Wrist rocket, Flamethrower and Vent heat - E3 Darth Hater June 2010 (C)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter Discussion   Bounty Hunter Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter Discussion
Page 1 of 1