Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

The Sons Return

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:48 pm

*weeks after the chatter of a returning brother over shots of Mando Whiskey, Jester returns to the Club House and immediately walks to the old fashioned Jukebox in the corner of the bar and cranks it up*

"God Damn! We need to get shit crackin boys! We need to recruit and we need to wake up some of you damn patches! The Reaper is calling boys, TIME TO ANSWER!!"

*Jester then walks outside and begins re-outfitting his speeder as he waits for fellow Brothers to return from their respective absences*
Back to top Go down
Goonther
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Goonther

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:17 pm

*a burning amber of a cigarettes lights in the dark creepy corner of the bar, as someone takes a drag "

"it looks like the boys are back in town, lets get to work"

*Goonther then gets up, wearing his new cut and steps outside, to greet his brother*
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:04 pm

*Jester stands and greets Goon and then brags about his speeder*

"customized this baby myself, 10x faster than your average speeder and 5x lighter too...so Goon, when did you become a member of SoA? Must've been when I was away on Coruscant visiting my folks...don't remember you being patched in before I left."

*Jester then takes Goon inside for some Mando Whiskey*
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Smiley walks into the Club House, sees two of his brothers at the bar and takes a seat next to them. "What's up bros?". Smiley orders a glass of whiskey and lights up a cigar.
Back to top Go down
Goonther
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Goonther

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:24 am

*after slinging back some rounds of Mando whiskey*

" hey smiley how have you been? Me and jesters are just taking it easy having some drinks and catching up. So when are we going to ride out, I'm craving for some action"

"and jester we can see your new speeder in action"
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Smiley sits back in his seat "I don't know when were gonna ride out, not really my call to make, and plus we still have to get things in order around here first."
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:48 pm

*A loud roar can be heard in the distance from the clubhouse...as it rapidly approaches, it can't help but be heard in the SoA compound*

*A heavily customized Incom-Dyna speederbike can be seen rapidly approaches...it can only be one man*

*The figure speeds into the compound and parks his bike in a certain spot...a spot only one man in the universe can park without being shot...*

....I'm home
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Smileys finishes his drink and cigar "Well sounds like the Prez is here,maybe now we can finally get some business taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:03 pm

*Cage parks his bike in his spot and walks toward the club house...it's been a while since the republic sent him to prison*
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:40 am

"the glorius return of the Prez! how was your time inside Brother? what did they get you for again?"
says Jester as he walks toward the front door of the Clubhouse to greet his long absent President.

*Jester then returns to his seat at the bar*

"brothers, I think we need to go out and just make a casual run, no deals yet, just RAW Sons of Anarchy power and the sound of our speeders showing the people here who runs this town."
Back to top Go down
Goonther
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Goonther

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:12 pm

*goonther raises his glass*

"i second that! I'm all for going out there, but lets see what the Prez has got in store, i got a feel he has been spending his time thinking of something righteous and kick ass to get back at the Republic for their hating"
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:43 pm

*Tyko pulls up and hears people in the clubhouse*

*He walks in*

"I can feel the excitement in the air,"

* he walks over to the bar*

"What do we got cooking now brothers?"
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:36 pm

*Cage walks into the clubhouse and goes to the bar and grabs a bottle of his own Mandolorian Whiskey and starts chugging*

*Sighs* Good shit

We're not going anywhere. Everyone's coming here. The other charters are already on their way...
Back to top Go down
Goonther
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Goonther

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:34 pm

*goonther kicks his feet up*

"alright lets kick it back and drink a couple cold one and wait for everyone else to arrive. I'm all about having a party celebrating you getting off the republics prison moon, or where ever they tried to shove you this time"

"anymore up for an arm wrest?"
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:11 pm

*Cage goes to his room in the back of the clubhouse and pulls out a box from under his bed...inside is his "cut" the symbol is his membership with the reaper on the back and the patches on the front indicating that he is a founding member and the President of the entire Club...He keeps drinking mando whiskey as he pull out one of his favorite cigars and starts smoking. He then heads out back to the bar his cut on his back and visible for all to see that the President is back in town*
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:14 pm

"glad to see you have your Cut back Prez. good to have the boss man around again"

*Jester stands to go change the song on the Clubhouse Juke Box*

"what was it you were saying about those 'Other Charters' on their way?"

*Jester then looks at the rest of his Brothers at the bar...* "glad to see some life has been put back in this place..."
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:21 pm

"They're on their way to get the party started"
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:50 pm

*Tyko grabs a beer*

"well lets get this party started!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sons Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sons Return   The Sons Return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sons Return
Page 1 of 1