Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Sons of Anarchy Season 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cage
President
President
Cage

Sons of Anarchy Season 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sons of Anarchy Season 3   Sons of Anarchy Season 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Well, gents. It's finally begun!

Shooting for Sons of Anarchy Season 3 finally started last week and a photo from shooting has been posting on Sons of Anarchy,Net

Sons of Anarchy Season 3 Charlie-s31

After I saw the photo I thought, "THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!" and it sorta sank in lol

What we can expect in Season 3

From Buddytv:

Sons of Anarchy Season 3 Character Spoilers:

Chief Unser

•According to TV Guide, Unser will step down from his post next season, consequently leaving Hale as Deputy Chief. Series creator Kurt Sutter hints that Hale will be put on a tight spot on Sons of Anarchy season 3 and is forced to make tough decisions just as Unser did in the past.

•"Unser came to understand... that you have to create relationships with these gangs and turn the other way sometimes and set parameters," Sutter explained. "You can't go by the letter of the law or you're f----d. Hale [will] have to learn those lessons and how much he's willing to bend."

Jax

•Losing baby Abel will definitely affect Jax and his relationship with Tara on Sons of Anarchy Season 3. Series creator Kurt Sutter says he wants to "explore what happens to a couple when they're faced with a tragedy like that....To be honest with you, I don't know where it's going to go. Does Tara blame herself? Does Tara blame Jax? Does Jax blame Tara? But that will be a very real dynamic in their relationship."

•Sutter also reveals to Entertainment Weekly that both are "struggling with who they are as a couple." The aftermath of the events of the season 2 finale have forced them to take a step back in their relationship. "It was a reality check and it will impact everything they do throughout the season."

Gemma

•After killing Polly and getting framed for the death of Edmond Hayes, Gemma remains on the run but that doesn't mean she'll tame down nor will she lay low. "I'm in danger, I killed somebody. There's an element of danger for everybody," Katey Sagal tells TV Guide. "Gemma got totally screwed, but she'll get revenge."

•According to Facast, there will be a $10K bounty on Gemma's head.

As you can see, the buildup to Season is HUGE! Being that SoA Season 2 was the #1 cable show on televsion, even beating out The Tonight Show is ratings.

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 3   Sons of Anarchy Season 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Can't fucking wait for the best damn TV show to get back on the air!!

"fear the reaper!!"
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 3   Sons of Anarchy Season 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:00 pm

That's the fuckin' spirit! I bet the Season 3 premiere will be so epic that "I'll spill ma beer!"
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 3   Sons of Anarchy Season 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Nice dude, just finished watching season 2,it was epic....i'm waiting on season 3 , really want to know what happened to SAMCRO. I've heard that the season will hit in september 2010. Anyway to bad about Sack,really hoped we'd see his patch-in, like Clay said it : " Half sack but a lot of balls" .
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 3   Sons of Anarchy Season 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Yeah they said that Johnny Epps (think that's his name) really wasnt fitting in, and he was having other issues, and he wanted to leave the show, so they found a noble way for him to die.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 3   Sons of Anarchy Season 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:43 pm

RayneXentan wrote:
Anyway to bad about Sack,really hoped we'd see his patch-in, like Clay said it : " Half sack but a lot of balls" .

Well....Sack died to save the National VP/founder's sons's son (yeah thats confusing the way i wrote it) I bet the first part of Episode 301 will show ALL THE SONS in America coming to honor him and see him patched in posthumously, which I've HEARD is common practice in MC's for Prospects who've died for the Club.
Back to top Go down
Joxxer
Prospect
Prospect
Joxxer

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 3   Sons of Anarchy Season 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Ya besides Dexter, this is my most anticipated show to watch, hate cliffhangers lol, oh and true blood.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 3   Sons of Anarchy Season 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:25 am

I second that. True Blood is very good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 3   Sons of Anarchy Season 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sons of Anarchy Season 3
Page 1 of 1