Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Top 5 Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

Top 5 Games Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Games   Top 5 Games I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Ok, here's the model :

Game :

Why?:

My list is :

Game 1 : Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Why? : Great story, this game actually brought me into the star wars universe(didn't know about star wars except the 3 movies from the 70-80 s), and also brought me to know rpg (first singleplayer one) , a genre i feel in love with (damn mmorpgs never had REAL decisions) . Was a jedi consular, green lightsaber , devilishly handsome lol.

Game 2 : Gothic

Why?: This game was my training in becoming a pro gamer and a 3D gamer (by the time 3D games were fairly still new to me ), the trial and loss was heavy, and i'm proud to say that i beated it and still can beat it everyday.Also, Thorus stole my 1000 ore nuggets T.T .

Game 3 : Dragon Age Origins

Why? : Epic story,good graphics, really nice music , what more do you want? Oh and ENCHANTMENT!

Game 4 : Dungeon Siege 2

Why? : This game was like a mmo in terms of leveling/pets/locations/character design but had no grinding . The really impresive stuff was the enviroments and the lore stashed very carefully within it.

Game 5 : Mario - in general.

Why? : This was my first game ever,and the Mario games stayed with me till the Wii, which sadly i do not have . The most awesome one was Super Mario World 1 , the only one that sucked was Mario's Time Machine (did you know that Isaac Newton built the Eifel Tower??Right? WRONG!!! thats just an example of the game)

What do you guys think about my list? And whats yours? Waiting to see farao
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Top 5 Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Games   Top 5 Games I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Game 1 : Portal

Why? : The sick and twisted evil computer, a.k.a. GlaDos.

Game 2 : Half - Life (series)

Why? : Head-crabs!! D: So far the only game series able to consistently make me jump in my chair.

Game 3 : Ratchet and Clank (series)

Why? : I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a series of games.

Game 4 : KOTOR I & II

Why? : The level of customization available in both story line and character. I hope I wasn't the only one who kept saving before decisions to be able to see more responses <.< >.>

Game 5 : Super smash bros. (the Gamecube one, fuck the Wii)

Why? : Too many hilarious nights spent playing this with my friends.
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

Top 5 Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Games   Top 5 Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:38 pm

Nice list Syanus...to bad the other guys don't wanna post. Anyway Portal on first place? I would understand on on a top five list but number 1? You must really love puzzles and/or robotic stuff. (GlaDos was very funny though , i admit)
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

Top 5 Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Games   Top 5 Games I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Here is my list. Oh yeah, it's badass!! Jester's Hall of Fame...

Game 1: Halo (The Original)

Why? : The story-line was the most amazing for an opening video game in a series. The characters, the plot, and everything about this game were groundbreaking! Not to mention the great voice-acting. You were on the edge of your seat waiting for the next line or the next cut-scene so you could see where the story was going. And, the Flood? The most memorable and fucking creepy video game villain that wasn't even the main antagonist that was mentioned in the game!

Game 2: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Why? : The BEST Grand Theft Auto game so far in the entire franchise!! CJ is the best main-character of any GTA game and I will argue that with anyone who wants a friendly debate. The story-line was also the best in GTA history. You, playing as CJ, are vying to take over and just survive in the city that you left a long tim ago. Also, the options to customize CJ and some of his rides as you saw fit was really fucking cool!

Game 3: Guitar Hero: World Tour

Why? : This game, from beginning to end, was fucking awesome!! The playlist was so awesome it blew your face off, even when you beat the game the 400th time over again. It was also the first GH game that had different types of rock. I can remember from the time I played the first GH game, I was thinking that, “I wanna play Drums and Bass and Sing” and World Tour brought exactly those things. And drums, was a bad-ass work out in-and-of-itself!!

Game 4: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2

Why? : What didn’t this game have!? It was a graphically insane first person shooter that had a great plot and twists and turns that left you asking questions at the end and left you wanting more! Which is what a good game/movie is supposed to do anyway!

Game 5: Batman - Arkham Asylum

Why? : “Why my dear delusional Dark Knight. It hasn’t even begun.” Joker is the greatest Batman villain of all time!! I had no idea that he was ever capable of scheming up something as elaborate as what happened in game! Also, this game was dark and creepy as fuck!! All the little mysteries and puzzles and challenges made you explore deeper into Arkham Island, and if anyone found all of the Chronicles of Arkham stones, you know more about the Island than I do but anyways...This game also showed more about Batman the person, not the Dark Knight. All of the Scarecrow nightmares scared the fuck out of you and made you question Batman’s sanity (and your own). The graphics were amazing and the only thing that really needed to be fixed were the short little conversations with the little folk around the Island like the Security Guards and Doctors. I also loved all the cut scenes!! If the sequel is anything like IGN is making it out to be, it’s going to be another wild fucking ride and I can’t wait!!
Back to top Go down
Joxxer
Prospect
Prospect
Joxxer

Top 5 Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Games   Top 5 Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:20 am

Ok heres my top 5
1. Resident Evil-ps1 ( the original)

Why: Im a horror junky and when that game first came out it really blew my mind, favorite game ever..period.

2. Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain-ps1

Why: Again love horror movies and in this one u played a medeval vampire. it was a 2d action game but for its time, was awsome.

3.Half-Life 2-PC

Why: see a trend happenenin here lol. um loved the original and this one looked epic, acually spent a butt load of cash upgrading my PC just for this game.

4. Star Wars Galaxies v.1-PC

Why: it allowed me to really be a part of a world i love dearly..till sony ruined it of course.

5. Madden Football-Multi Platforms

Why: gotta throw it in there mainly cause ive probably spent more time playin Madden games then any other, and have played a version of madden football for every system i have owned goin all the way back to snes and genesis.
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

Top 5 Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Games   Top 5 Games I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Joxxer so yer a horror lover eh? Me too (remember in re 1 the scene with barry and jill with the "sandwich" ?epic....voice..acting..sarcasm of course)...out of curiosity , did you ever play Fatal Frame? Damn that was a great horror game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top 5 Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Games   Top 5 Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Games
Page 1 of 1