Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Other BW Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

Other BW Games Empty
PostSubject: Other BW Games   Other BW Games I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Did a topic for talking about other Bioware games, beside TOR. What games made by them have you brothers played? My list is kinda like this :

-Jade Empire ( 8.6 )

-KOTOR ( 10 ...need i say?)

-KOTOR 2 (meh...disappointed....8 )

-Mass Effect (7.4 .....damn elevators Evil or Very Mad Mad )

-Mass Effect 2 (9.2 cinematics/cutscenes FTW )

-MDK 2 (9.8 one of my first games Twisted Evil )

-Dragon Age Origins + Awakening Expansion (9.6....really great game but the expansion drags it down, on its own its a solid 10 )

I really wanted to play the Baldur series.....but can't find it anywhere , so no "go for the eyes ,boo!" lol!
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Other BW Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other BW Games   Other BW Games I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:44 pm

I'm delving back into KOTOR after a long hiatus. It'll be interesting...
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

Other BW Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other BW Games   Other BW Games I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:48 pm

i have KOTOR on steam but I kind of lost interest after killing everyone in the Sith Academy only to find out I can't get the Sith mask becasue I didnt have the astromech driod with me.
Back to top Go down
Joxxer
Prospect
Prospect
Joxxer

Other BW Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other BW Games   Other BW Games I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Baldurs gate 1 and 2, Kotor 1 and 2, Jade empire, Mass Effect 1 and 2 ( on a side note, ive replayed ME2 like 5 times already mainly to see how many ppl i can sleep with, i know im sick.).And Dragon age Origins and Neverwinter Nights.. Out of all those games Id say Kotor and NW nights are my fav, thy are definatly in my top ten games of all time list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other BW Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other BW Games   Other BW Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other BW Games
Page 1 of 1