Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Possiblity!?

Go down 
+4
Malecus
RayneXentan
Cage
Erebos
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

Possiblity!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:22 pm

your all just a bunch of halo fan boys Razz
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:41 am

Well i ain't a halo fanboy but i think halo is great (halo 1 FTW!). Don't get the idea that a game only for the xbox 360 means failure, Deviss. Halo 3 and Fable 2 were great games , and the ps3 has MAG and Uncharted 2, pretty equal to me.(refering to how famous and bought they are , not similarities). Oh and congrats on your full patch !
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:03 pm

i didnt say it failed but thats the one and only game people ever list for xbox thats good. its over used but to each their own. now why dont you have rdr rayne?
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:07 pm

i'm waiting for my salary day lol (between 30th-5th), i did my share of buying games this month ( Lord of the rings conquest and CoD 4 , thats only on the ps3 ) . And regarding with Halo , i agree with you at the fact that most xbox users always put it as an example to overshadow other crappy games on xbox ("too human" anyone?) , which is kinda annoying.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Personally, I've just gotten so used ot Xbox that i'm just too lazy to try another system. I like the feel of the 360 controller better, and I just enjoy it more overall. That's the whole point afterall, right????
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Yeah, in the end its up to you to know whats best for you . Try telling THAT to Sony/Microsoft lol.
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:21 am

Umm... <.< >.>

Go Nintendo 64!

\o/

I have no clue what to say to this thread but figured I'd put something o.O
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:39 am

Nice one there Sy! LOL The N64 was fucking great, and revolutionary at the time it came out. But I'm admitting/stating now...I WAS a Playstation guy. I had the original grey Playstation and then years later when the PS2 came out, I got that. But!! When I played Halo for the first time, I was hooked, and then I bought meself and Xbox and from that point on, I never looked back at a Playstation again.

And Halo is possibly one of the best video game series on the face of this planet!! No lie!! Fucking right!! Xbox360, best console available right now! Yeah, your heard me right... lol
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:00 am

n64 best system of all time i still love smash brothers and zelda on that thing. i still own one with both those games lol!
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:43 am

I still remember playing Star Fox 64 and Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, which is still hailed to this day as the most revolutionary flight simulator game. (Meaning it had more impact on the industry than any other of its type. NOT that is still the best flight game ever)
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:30 am

I remember those days man! Playing N64 at your house. Yelling at the TV! Especially Mario Kart...you boys remember that gem of a game?
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:48 pm

REMEMBER IT I STILL HAVE MARIO KART! WOO KAPS
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:56 pm

screw all the mario games and shit. The bestgame on the N64 was by far Golden Eye.
Back to top Go down
Joxxer
Prospect
Prospect
Joxxer

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Well i beat RDR, and it was pretty solid, like gta but in the wild west, story was pretty good, didnt like the ending though, but at least there was a lil bit of redemption. all in all i give it 3.5 stars outta 5. Dont wanna elaborate too much cause i dont wanna spil it for anyone so ill just leave it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possiblity!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge-
Jump to: