Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Possiblity!?

Go down 
+4
Malecus
RayneXentan
Cage
Erebos
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Anyone excited for Red Dead Redemption besides me? Looking at the trailers for the multiplayer SoA could be a pase or gang or what ever you want to call it. Only problem i see is that we dont all have the same console...im going ps3 dont know bout the rest of you all but it looks like a fun experience with a large scale world with free roam...its wild west grand theft auto bounce
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:30 pm

I've been considering getting that and Alan Wake. Gotta check when they come out though. Can't remember. And yeah, most of us are Xbox260 people so we could for the most part do something online if anyone wants too.
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Nice,i'm gonna get it soon...just don't know when.....mainly gonna get it for the multiplayer part, anyway you have a PSN id i presume ,Deviss? What is it so that we can have some fun on other games (CoD 4 FTW!)
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:19 pm

Yea u guys can run the 2-man PS3 Charter lol
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:38 pm

The original was amazing, I've been waiting for a sequel for forever, 2004 I believe. 6 years since the first one, I have high hopes.
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:19 pm

yeah i have a PSN and i dont have modern warfare if thats what your talking about but im going to buy it tomorrow cause its coming out the 18th. PSN id is CARNAGE1977 and as for the 2 man charter sure why not we can ride around and kill people Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Good. Get some guys from the PS3 world.
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Been tweaking on RDR since 18th and damnit im having fun havnt tried multiplayer yet figure ill do single player for a few days make sure i got all my buttons right but i have had some epic fucking moments with the wild life...i got mauled by a fucking cougar after i killed 2 in a row lol
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:09 am

I haven't even found a cougar yet lol
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:13 am

Well I woke up to the Red Ring of Death this morning so you shan't see me on xbox for a while....
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Ouch man...

these threads keep reminding me that I need to get my 360 back from the friend I loaned it to <.<
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:20 pm

wow right after you got RDR? that blows. do you still have a warranty?
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Had it for 2 and a half years. Warranty expired. It was one of the first line 360's so it's most vulnerable to RRoD.
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Wow bad luck Ry, you repairing it or getting one of those new Jasper models (the one that can't make RROD) ?

Regarding Red Dead Redemption, i'm getting it around 25th May-3th June , so Deviss you ready for our charter ? lol
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:50 pm

i already beat the game. and i LOVE it! though im still trying to finish the challenges. i did all the treasure maps in about 2 and a half hours now im just hunting. Sorry to hear bout your xbox ry that sucks and yeah im ready to make the charter. ill get on multiplayer tomorrow and start tearing shit up.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm probably gonna go get the 360 Elite spring bundle.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:08 am

That sounds like the way to go there Cage. and Sy...YOU LOANED YOUR 360 TO A FRIEND!? what were you thinking Bro!? LOL jk
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:54 pm

you could do that but i think youd be safer getting a PS3 its much more reliable Razz
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:02 pm

And the dozens of 360 games i have go to waste?! and never play Halo again?! Fuck that shit!
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:38 pm

worth it since all those suck any way Razz
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:47 pm

speak fo yo self
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:32 pm

at least my ps3 doesnt get a red ring of doom or what ever xbox gets Razz
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Deviss, PS3 is good and all but it doesnt have Halo so it isnt for me. and also you can't play music while u play games which sucks ass
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:49 pm

fuck halo seriously lol and not playing music while playing has never bothered me since i prefer to hear the game so i can ya know listen to the story or hear people running around
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:51 pm

you must have bad taste if you don't like Halo its a perfect game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possiblity!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possiblity!?   Possiblity!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possiblity!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge-
Jump to: