Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Joxxer's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joxxer
Prospect
Prospect
Joxxer

Joxxer's  Application Empty
PostSubject: Joxxer's Application   Joxxer's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Character Name:Joxxer
Age(real):31
Charter: Twin Sons
Sponsor: Cage
Timezone:Eastern
Why you want to join Sons of Anarchy:Well im lookin for a guild for SW:TOR and since im going to be a BH, the Sons looked like a good fit, ill be honest, the name of the guild caught my eye, cause im a fan of the tv show of the same name (Ron Pearlman is god). Now i havnt heard much of u guys, but figured id hang around and see what the Sons are all about. And i like the idea of a Biker gang/club, in the SW universe.

What positive impact can you have on Sons of Anarchy?Ive playedd many mmo's dating back to the UO days(Ultima Online for the pups out there), ad ive been in both really great guilds and really bad ones, so i know from expierience what a good guild is lookin for in a member, im layed back, im always willing to help out my fellow members, and im also pretty good at RPing, im knowlagable in the SW universe also.

Previous guild/game experience (not required, but if you have it please list):in Chronological order: UO, EQ1, Daoc,EQ2,WOW, SWG(wich is one of my fav games ever, pre-nerfs of course), AO, COH/COV, Age of Conan, EVE, AIon. I have been in guilds in all of these games.
What games you play for PC? Im into mostly FPS and action games, right now im playing just cause 2 and the expansion for Dragon Age Origins.
What games you play on Console? (Xbox 360, PS3)Action mostly, dont do to well with FPS on consoles, also like sports games.
What your real name is? (optional: First only!) Eric
Do you have a mic?Yes
Do you use / have Ventrilo?Yes

Have you read and understand the SoA Rules and Regulations completely?Yes
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Joxxer's Application   Joxxer's  Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Glad to have ya aboard! Feel free to jump into our discussions! Welcome to Club Reaper!

Yeah Ron Perlman rules!

And most of us played SWG pre-nge so it'll be nice to reminisce lol
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Joxxer's Application   Joxxer's  Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:39 am

Nice to have you Hangin-Around with the Sons. Feel free to talk to any of us. We're all cool and if you enjoy Hangin-Around, talk to Cage about Prospecting.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Joxxer
Prospect
Prospect
Joxxer

PostSubject: Re: Joxxer's Application   Joxxer's  Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Ya i think i would like to prospect
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Joxxer's Application   Joxxer's  Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Fantastic. Jump in chat and see if I'm there so we can discuss it.
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joxxer's Application   Joxxer's  Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joxxer's Application
Page 1 of 1