Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Rayne's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

Rayne's application Empty
PostSubject: Rayne's application   Rayne's application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Character Name:Rayne Xentan

Age(real): 19

Charter: Twin Sons

Timezone: East Europe

Why you want to join Sons of Anarchy: I was looking for a fun/friendly brotherhood who was with the empire/sith faction but not serve them.

What positive impact can you have on Sons of Anarchy? Well i was in many MMOs , so i can help anyone that needs some clarification about some topics, also some tips. And also am a good negotiator (rp ing) and i respect the rules (been moderator of the forums in some of my past guilds)

Previous guild/game experience (not required, but if you have it please list): Well i have 10 years of mmo experience (SWG,STO,WOW and other f2p ones ) ,also on singleplayer games i tried everything, and surprising enough , the only genre i don't like is TBS.

What games you play on Console? (Xbox 360, PS3): I presume on the multiplayer side ? Well i only have ps3 , so i play Uncharted 2 ,MAG, CoD 4 and 6 and warhawk.

What your real name is? (optional: First only!) Michael

Do you have a mic? Yes, but Ry knows my problem, and i hope to get it done soon (next week maybe).

Do you use / have Ventrilo? I don't have Ventrilo installed on my computer, but i used it before , and i'll redownload it for SoA.
Back to top Go down

Rayne's application
Page 1 of 1