Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Swtor release

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Davinn
Secretary
Secretary
Davinn

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:41 pm

I know they have not given a release date besides 2011 but with all the updates there giving i think it will be released soon what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:32 pm

I think that if it were going to be released anytime soon. They would have a definate release date.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Smiley wrote:
I think that if it were going to be released anytime soon. They would have a definate release date.

agreed
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Davinn
Secretary
Secretary
Davinn

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:59 pm

yea i just read something saying it probably won't happen till after comic con
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:03 pm

At E3 they (the Devs) said that they would release it during the summer
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:53 pm

Tyko wrote:
At E3 they (the Devs) said that they would release it during the summer

Hope you're right.
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Ok guys if you have been on the SWTOR site recently then you will know that we are now able to pre-order the game. This means that the release is not far off. but what some of you don't know is that if you scroll down to the small print down towards the bottom and reed the first few lines you will notice this date "December 31, 2012" this is the date that, if you pre-order, you have to enter the code you get for early game access so I'm thinking that the release is between December 31, 2012 through December 31, 2013. So, we have a lot more time than we originally thought. its kinda a sad thought and these will be trying times for us all. stay strong brothers and FEAR THE REAPER!
Back to top Go down
Davinn
Secretary
Secretary
Davinn

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:55 pm

alright well right now im not sure if i will get at luanch and they kept saying defenitly 2011 so its probably december 31 2011 either way ill keep checkign on but not sure if i will be there for launch
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:25 pm

"BioWare and LucasArts are pleased to announce that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ will launch on December 20, 2011 in North America and on December 22, 2011 in the European Launch Territories!" this quote was posted to day on the swtor main page. Brothers I do believe we have a game to prepare for.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:07 pm

alright, bros. I don't know how many we have left, but whatever we have, is fine. You just need to decide if you wanna play with us.
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:38 am

i'm in, lets do this!
Back to top Go down
Goonther
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Goonther

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:16 pm

i'm in as well
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Thought you were out
Back to top Go down
Goonther
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Goonther

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:40 pm

never
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swtor release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swtor release   Swtor release I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swtor release
Page 1 of 1