Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

What's up?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cage
President
President
Cage

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:17 pm

So what's up everyone? I know it's been a while since we've done much of anything so I thought I'd post this so we could catch up.

Prez
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Yeah I'd like to see us do something sometime soon, its just kinda hard because there isn't much of anything to do. Not too much is going on with me. Other than woman trouble and working. Haha the usual.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:02 am

I agree there Mal, lets get the MC back in the swing of things and have people on the site and chatting again. lol seems like thats been forever ago.

anyone bump the thread recently? other than me? lol
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:17 am

I've been pretty much occupied with work lately .Though kinda tried to do some topics to keep he forums alive .Maybe we should do a church to catch up on some things?
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:17 am

As long as you guys still want to do the club, it doesn't matter how much or little we hang on the forums. We have our foundation set so come launch we'll make a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:25 pm

I've been checking the site every day but nothing new to post so...... yeah
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:17 pm

I think we all still wanna do this Cage. and, hell yea we got foundations in place! everyone has there own reasons for not showing up daily but some of us have been here daily or close to it.

I have been checking in every day or every other day.
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:14 am

Yeah I've been daily too. Its good to know that most everyone is still interested. Not that I really doubted, but its nice to be reassured.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:05 am

You guys decide what you wanna do. I don't have to come up with something for it to happen. Name something yall wanna do and together we'll make it happen.
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:27 am

Well, as my other brothers , i show up daily. I don't know what should we do...maybe play another mmo till TOR comes out? To bad swg has been destroyed...
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:51 pm

I have no idea what we can do there Cage. I mean if we were all in the same region, we could all get together or something like that.

as far as gaming is concerned, I have no fucking clue. I mean, a lot of us are here every day, and we are busy with work possibly, or are just enjoying summer. But I for one won't let this thing die.

Brothers, do any of you have ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up?   What's up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge-
Jump to: