Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

SW:TOR Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

SW:TOR Forums Empty
PostSubject: SW:TOR Forums   SW:TOR Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Hey guys, I'm just saying: I just checked the SW:TOR Forums where our thread is and we fell all the way back to page 4!!!

We gotta keep somebody on this or a few people who can bump the club's thread so we can get noticed. It may seem small but we can get more

recruits that way."
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Forums   SW:TOR Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:46 pm

It's up to each and every member to check it every so often. I cannot keep doubleposting like I have been. We need yall to step it up, brothers.

Prez
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
iNtact
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
iNtact

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Forums   SW:TOR Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:06 pm

sorry... i used to post daily, but i'm getting i've been pissed about the release date, and i've been working daily.

I'll try to post every other day, but its hard to post when you have nothing to say.... your just repeating yourself
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Forums   SW:TOR Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Don't need it every day. In fact, it's not even the most important thing. The biggest thing is to keep what we have so far together.
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Forums   SW:TOR Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Yeah, I mean i just created this post to kinda raise awareness about where we stand on the SW:TOR forums. I wasn't saying people need to be on it every day! lol

just that people need to check every now and again so we don't fall back to far.
Back to top Go down
leto
Prospect
Prospect
leto

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Forums   SW:TOR Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Yo brohiems, my computer is dead, gone and bit the dust, so I'll be non-checking it, just an FYI as to my whereabouts. Comp dead/non-windows laptop = no vent/none of my bookmarks, ect.

Sorry if I ain't round much till i can get another comp.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Forums   SW:TOR Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Yo leto, check your PMs lol
Back to top Go down
leto
Prospect
Prospect
leto

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Forums   SW:TOR Forums I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:14 pm

I saw your pm man, XD why? did i miss somethin in it?
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Forums   SW:TOR Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:34 am

Nah, you didn't miss anything. I was just giving ya a short run-down of how we do things. Since you're kind new and all. haha! Didn't think you saw it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW:TOR Forums   SW:TOR Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SW:TOR Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge-
Jump to: