Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Batman 3 Rumors

Go down 
+3
Silis
Syanus
Cage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cage
President
President
Cage

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:09 pm

I was just doing something I do several times a month: Look on IGN for updates on several movies I'm looking forward to over the next 18 months. The first I always look up is Batman 3. Why?

DARK KNIGHT WAS FUCKING AWESOME AND I'VE BEEN PRAYING FOR MORE SINCE! Smile

Here's what we got so far:

1). It's pretty much confirmed that Christopher Nolan will return to direct this threequel. A lot of website's and even the Studio itself were afraid that he wouldn't return after the death of Heath Ledger. Until 2 months ago, it was highly unlikely that the script would even be written.

2). A first draft of the script may have already been turned in.

3). This will be the last Batman film in this universe. "Tragic" but at least it'll be 3 quality chapters of a story instead of 2 good films with 4 bad sequels :/

4). Robin is RUMORED to be in, but for a long time Chris Nolan has been saying he does not want to include Robin. Personally, I think he's a pain in the ass. Even Batgirl is more useful than Robin. Nightwing is a decent 2nd man for Batman because he's got depth, history with Batman (most not good) and he can look out for himself.

Anyway, that's what we got so far. Post if you hear anything or want to bring a point to the table.
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Batman 3 Rumors Celebr12

^ This is the usefulness of Robin, and he does NOT need to be in Batman 3 <.<

Do want Batman 3 though, and really wish Heath Ledger wasn't dead Sad
Back to top Go down
Silis
Outsider

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:35 pm

As long as Robin won't be wearing tights in the movie I'm fine with him
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 pm

Syanus wrote:

^ This is the usefulness of Robin, and he does NOT need to be in Batman 3 <.<

Do want Batman 3 though, and really wish Heath Ledger wasn't dead Sad

I think you and I are gonna get along nicely Smile

If Heath Ledger wasn't dead, I'm confident this wouldn't be the last Batman
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 pm

Ry' wrote:

If Heath Ledger wasn't dead, I'm confident this wouldn't be the last Batman

Soooo true, there are untold movies worth of content that would have been possible....

I'm kinda curious though, what villain will they bring in for Batman 3? o_O
If they try and bring in someone else for the joker I'm gonna shoot someone. <.<
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Nah, Joker's over. The overwhelming majority of experts think it's the Riddler. And because it's Chris Nolan, I think it'll be great. He'll get a really good twist out of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Just don't put Jim Carrey back as the Riddler again >.<

The nightmares.... *shudder*

I guess the Riddler's all they have left though. They killed off two-face, and the Joker's out... Penguin would just be dumb imo.

I guess mister freeze wouldn't be terrible as long as he didn't look like this: (@.@)

Batman 3 Rumors Celebr13
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 pm

I disagree. Mr. Freeze does not translate to film without being a joke :/
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Yeah I too think it will be Riddler
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Batman 3 Rumors Grundy10
Solomon Grundy!!!! Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Ry' wrote:
I disagree. Mr. Freeze does not translate to film without being a joke :/

I dunno, spun the right way I think he could be good... try and throw in all that nonsense about him doing it 'cause of his wife and all though... and meh

Riddler would be the most logical choice though, and if they write the part anywhere near to as well as they did the Joker it'll be a movie worth watching.

Will be interesting to see how they spin the "return" of Batman as the hero of the city after having him be chased off by the cops at the end of Dark Knight:
Will the city find itself at the mercy of the Riddler and cry out for help?
Or will he still be a public enemy and have to redeem himself by out-riddling the Riddler? (lol)
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Yeah I was wondering about that too, I'm sure they will do something good with it. They haven't failed to deliver yet.
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Jex wrote:

Solomon Grundy!!!! Need I say more?

lol!

Good one Razz Solomon Grundy is the equivalent to a pasty Hulk. "Solomon Grundy smash!"
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:17 pm

I think the Riddler could try to come off as a friend of the city and exploit it and Batman must show Gotham that riddler is not a friend or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Also, Syanus. Read your PM's, man.
Back to top Go down
Silis
Outsider

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:13 am

It has to be an original villain. Catwoman!
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Its obvious that in Batman 3 Batman will fight the Legion of Doom headed by.............
Batman 3 Rumors Hitler12
Zombie Hitler!!!
Back to top Go down
Joxxer
Prospect
Prospect
Joxxer

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:15 pm

The only way i wan Robin in this film, is if they plan on the him "A Death in the Family" style, and that means Joker kills him. And with Heath dead, i think they should just scrap the whole year one stroyline entirely, and do Frank Millers The Dark Night Returns, think that would be a nice farewell to the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:06 am

They're acutally talking about going that route in the next "Arkham Asylum" game.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:22 pm

Dude, the next Arkhan Asylum game is going to be badass!! Kevin Conroy (a.k.a - the voice of Batman) was quoted as saying, "It's going to be dark, like really dark."
If any of you guys have played Arkham Asylum, that game was fucked up!! It was dark, it was sinister, it was amazing!! If the second game is darker then people, and I mean some heavy, popular, and influential people from the Batman series are gonna die!! And the game should be fucking awesome!

Batman 3 should be good. Heard rumors a long time ago about Johnny Depp as the Riddler, wonder who/what else will be in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:24 pm

The Depp rumor got squashed a long time a go.
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:35 pm

I don't think I'd like to see Depp as the Riddler <.< or any other Batman character for that matter o.O He doesn't seem suited for the roles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batman 3 Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman 3 Rumors   Batman 3 Rumors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman 3 Rumors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge-
Jump to: