Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?

Go down 
+3
Smiley
Malecus
Jester
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh? Empty
PostSubject: Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?   Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Brothers,

I was thinking about the show 'Sons of Anarchy' of which we modeled our little club out of and I had an idea. For all future prospects and even for current full patches, should all have at the very least a cursory and/or elementary knowledge of the show. For all of those who already know so much about the show and follow it very closely...you're just ahead of the curb.

Just a thought. Don't think that it needs to be put to a vote but was just wondering if it would be harsh-ish to require some kind of knowledge of the epic TV show that we mimic with our club.
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

PostSubject: Re: Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?   Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Eh not a game about sons of anarchy.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?   Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:48 pm

I know its not a game about Sons of Anarchy.
was just a thought that people know a little something about the show
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?   Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:34 pm

the whole Sons of Anarchy thing is a theme, this is not a fan club, this is a business, and will be run as such. Just becasue you know nothing of the show doesnt mean you don't know how to make money. Plus i didnt know about the show when i joined.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?   Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:47 am

I agree with Jex, bro. This "shit" you claim they need to know is basic knowledge about outlaw life that they'll learn from us as they progress.
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
iNtact
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
iNtact

PostSubject: Re: Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?   Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Agreed. Mistakes must be made to learn!
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?   Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Ry' wrote:
I agree with Jex, bro. This "shit" you claim they need to know is basic knowledge about outlaw life that they'll learn from us as they progress.

outlaw life lol who here is an outlaw or at least has an arrest record? -raises hand- anyone?
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?   Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:32 pm

I'm too slick to get cuaght.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?   Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Deviss wrote:
Ry' wrote:

outlaw life lol who here is an outlaw or at least has an arrest record? -raises hand- anyone?
\

*raises hand* been in a few bar fights. still gonna keep doin it till Steven Seagal gets me hehehehe
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
leto
Prospect
Prospect
leto

PostSubject: Re: Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?   Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:18 pm

I've a record for takin what dun belong to me and whatnot, stupid bastard friend took a magnet'd item and got me busted, asshat.

EDIT: Theft is only fun if you don't get caught, and shall be my motto once this game hits shelves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?   Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prospect(ive) Thought - Too Harsh?
Page 1 of 1