Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

large eve / future swtor clan

Go down 
+6
Malecus
Erebos
Smiley
Cage
Jester
iNtact
10 posters
AuthorMessage
iNtact
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
iNtact

large eve / future swtor clan Empty
PostSubject: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:58 pm

HOLY SHIT! Check out this website! click on the large picture in the middle! Amazing website!

www.blackempire.net
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:34 pm

HOLY SHIT!!

This is f*cking badass!! Any shot we have anyone who can make an insane site for The Sons?

Very nice!! Where did you find this site? I mean damn!!
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Pete's been working on it. Jex has been trying to open talks with Black Empire.
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
iNtact
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
iNtact

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:23 pm

i have to break open my old books and start re-reading the css and flash scripting, and hopefully i can do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:35 pm

I know we don't want any partnerships but damn, these guys look for real.

Would probably be some of the right people to be doing business with...

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:40 pm

I think as time goes on, our definition of a partnership is going to get very grey very fast.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:51 pm

I don't doubt that.

haha!
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:00 pm

really? Black Empire's website isnt even that great, if i had Adobe Flash i could make something way better in like 1 day.
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:48 am

if it would be that easy for you why don't you just get the trial then?
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Deviss wrote:
'

HAHAHA! Nice one, Deviss!

I believe the Prospect has you there, bro! Razz
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:07 pm

That a boy Deviss!
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Deviss wrote:

Because I like to leave that kind of work up to the prospects, thats what they're for : )
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:59 pm

as true as that may be its not really my responsibility to do such a thing. Also never used flash (even though i have a free 30 day trial for ALL adobe products) i really only know how to use dreamweaver. What i will do for ya jex cause i am such a nice guy ill give you a link to where you can get a flash trial http://www.adobe.com/downloads/ so lets see what you can do Razz im guessing you can get 30 days as well maybe just 2 weeks either way you should make something filled with awesomeness better then that black empire...or what ever they are called.

Thought edit to add this last part. your VP so you shouldn't leave something like this to the prospect unless they know how to make something so great but since you do, it should be your job
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:48 pm

hey hey hey, building a website sounds like a lot of work, I already got shit to do (with the black empire) So scince you have so much time on your hands to write smartass posts, and you know how to use dreamweaver, its all you
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:26 pm

nah i just have enough time to write smart ass posts other then that im busy doing stuff like college Razz
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:34 pm

Wow, guys. Takin this title stuff waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. lets chill the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
Xan
Outsider
Xan

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:28 am

Don't judge a clan by their flashy website. Some of the best have nothing more than a forum. So yes, chill the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:32 pm

wow relax, me and Deviss are just playing around. No one's building a website,he's going to be helping me with the Black Empire bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:57 pm

lol you guys act like you never seen me and jex do this stuff in vent before we aint serious we just giving each other shit as always
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Yeah for real, boys will be boys. Found it quite entertaining myself.
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:23 am

Nice design for that website indeed, though if you poke around for a while you realize all the real "content" is on their forums which are done in a different format.

As far as the guild in concerned they're just a bit too much into super heavy RP for me. There's probably over a 1000 posts of RP on those forums Shocked

Plus it seems to be very much one of those "I'm the emperor, you are my subjects" kinda guilds imo <.<
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Syanus wrote:

Plus it seems to be very much one of those "I'm the emperor, you are my subjects" kinda guilds imo <.<

And we formed this Club to get away from those kinds o douche's Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:28 pm

yeah guys the stuff you think is so cool is just 1 page the rest is just like ours (and btw I though you guys going off on each other was so fucking funny XD)
Back to top Go down
leto
Prospect
Prospect
leto

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Website's down, so i can't say on it, but that little exchange between Deviss and Jex was entertaining and made the thread worth reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: large eve / future swtor clan   large eve / future swtor clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

large eve / future swtor clan
Page 1 of 1