Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Goonther's Application for Prospectship

Go down 

Can Goonther Prospect?
Yay
Goonther's Application for Prospectship I_vote_lcap100%Goonther's Application for Prospectship I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Nay
Goonther's Application for Prospectship I_vote_lcap0%Goonther's Application for Prospectship I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Cage
President
President
Cage

Goonther's Application for Prospectship Empty
PostSubject: Goonther's Application for Prospectship   Goonther's Application for Prospectship I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Character Name: Goonther
Age(real): 21
Charter: Twin Sons
Timezone: eastern standard time
Why you want to join Sons of Anarchy: I want to join a close nit brotherhood, and this looks like it.
What positive impact can you have on Sons of Anarchy? I'm loyal and I'll do whatever is needed for the good of the club.
Previous guild/game experience (not required, but if you have it please list): I played wow, a long time ago, nothing big, also was in the sith brotherhood before this.
What games you play for PC? starcraft II and AoE
What games you play on Console? (Xbox 360, PS3) anything on Xbox 360, mostly pre-used games, fallout, RE5, halo, and i'm a big fan of Mass effect one and two
What your real name is? (optional: First only!) Mike
Do you have a mic? no but i plan on getting it for the game
Do you use / have Ventrilo? No, not yet
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com

Goonther's Application for Prospectship
Page 1 of 1