Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

RolePlaying

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:06 am

Okay, this is (so far) SoA's only RP thread. I know we've discussed not being really huge into RP but here would be just a fun little place to start attemping to be good at if (for those of us who don't have much MMORPG exp.)

* Jester rides his newly modified, all black Zephyr-G type swoop bike into the Sons of Anarcy Twin Sons Clubhouse on Tatooine. Being nearly exhausted from investigating a report of a Sith patrol in the area, Jester dismounts his bike and heads into the Clubhouse for a drink. When he strolls in he happens to see club President Cage sitting in the Chapel with a confused look on his face, as he is staring blankly at the wall on the far side of the room.

"Wha'ts goin on Prez?" Jester says to Cage inquisitively... *
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Malecus sits at a table in the corner of the clubhouse, hes dressed in over elaborate clothes and tinkering with a heavily modified blaster. He crosses his legs and props them up on the chair adjacent to his and leans back holding the blaster in the air. He lightly taps the trigger, a shot goes off towards the ceiling. Heads turn towards him. "Thats much better" he laughs to himself. He returns the blaster to its rightful place on his hip. Everyone returns back to their business.

Malecus starts to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Davinn
Secretary
Secretary
Davinn

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Davinn walks into the club house and see's malecus, jester and cage. " hey guys"
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Cage sees Davinn enter the chapel

"GET OUT!!!!!!!"

Cage throws a shot glass that hits the door as Davinn closes it.

Cage looks at his Sgt-At-Arms.

"It's those Sith, brother...they're trying to jam us up..."

Last edited by Cage on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 pm

"Fucking hang around" Malecus laughs outloud.
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:28 am

Rayne comes inside the chapel , seeing the broken glass on the ground, and takes a seat at the bar.

Then he turns to Cage : " At this rate , we'l have a real trap of broken glass at the front door for the newbies. How are you guys doing? "
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:13 am

Malecus wakes up from his nap and watches as the prospect he used to sponsor walks into the club house. Hes a full patch now, been that way for a while. Hes become part of the family.

He calls out to him. "Rayne! Grab a drink and come sit with me. I need to talk to you about something. Money is involved."
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Hearing Malecus , Rayne grabs his glass and goes over to him.

" Hey brother, what's this about? "
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:58 pm

(So you guys know, the chapel is a room within the clubhouse. basically a meeting room. the bar is outside it in the rest of the clubhouse. The bar is the main room where hang-arounds are allowed. they're just not allowed in the chapel)
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:41 pm

(For the sake of the RP are we Republic or Sith? I was assuming republic since thats what the vote is looking like. but just wanna make sure)

"Sit down brother. I've made a deal to meet with a small local crime syndicate here on Tatooine. They are looking to buy some "not so legal" blasters off of us. I've had little contact with them up to this point, and this is our first deal with them. So tensions are a bit high. Bot sides are very cautious. We have arranged a meeting where 2 of their guys will meet me and another brother. You in? Its in 3 days, high noon. Could get hairy, but nothing we can't handle right? You will get a cut of course."
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:24 pm

"Hmm...Yeah sure , sounds good, but do you know who exactly are these people?I've never heard of a crime syndicate on Tatooine other than the hutts . I got a bad feeling about this...anyway, count me in. "
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:43 pm

"I don't know who they are. But to be a bit frank I don't give two shits who they are. As long as we get our money I'll be fine. To be honest I don't have the best feeling about it either, but I don't think I've ever gone into a deal without a little bit of worry. Worry keeps your ass alive. Stay worried."

Malecus smirks and starts to embellish the story even more. Lying, trying to freak Rayne out a little.

"I never even talked to someone face to face... But it can't be that bad. Just a little back alley deal. I don't think I'm even going to go in there armed you know? They asked for me to be unarmed afterall. Gotta follow the rules right?"
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:25 am

Jester looks at Cage while standing in the doorway of the Chapel and says, "Brother, this Sith problem on our fucking turf has to end. These guys trying to jam us, probably waiting for us to instigate something so they can take us down..."

and Jester also overhears Malecus' conversation with Rayne.

"Don't scare him too much Mal. haha! and these guys you're selling to in a few days, how did you meet them? they approached you? and dont be retarded about going into a deal unarmed. brains before blasters, gotta have the mindset that this guy or guys will have an attack plan if things don't go right"

(and republic sounds like a safe bet there Malecus)
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:32 pm

"Haha I was just fucking with Rayne some to see how crazy he was... and he is. Thats what I like to see. Always knew I could trust you to go into the gauntlet with me"

Malecus laughs and slaps Rayne on the shoulder.

" I've made a deal or two with a few of their members. Never a big one like this before, but some layer of trust has been established. That said, we will still be approaching the situation with caution. Armed as always. Everything should be cool, I've talked to Cage about it and hes approved the deal. As for now, we get the merchandise ready and chill."
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:40 pm

"Well life isn't worth living without a bit of risk , no? "

Rayne laughs , then he gets his lightsaber and ignites it.

" We'll either get the money, or fight . Either way, we'll have our fun."
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:35 pm

"Just watch my limbs... I know how you Jedi can get with those things."

Malecus laughs and slams his fist on the table.

"I could use another drink!"

He walks towards the bar.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Jester laughs at the VP and Rayne and turns to Cage and continues with their conversation…“so Prez, we got a plan for these fucking Sith moving in on our ground? One mistake and we could land with some bullshit Imperial raid on this club house…”

Then he turns to Malecus

“Malecus! You and Rayne watch your shit on this deal! We don’t know these guys and this is our first “big” shipment with them right? We don’t know if they are feeding us to the Sith or what their agenda is...that doesn’t involve blasters. Did they order anything other than that? Just watch out for tails or Sith patrols. Maybe another brother should go with you and Rayne…?

What in the hell is the name of this crime syndicate anyways!?”
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:35 pm

"I'm pressing one of the local cops for intel on what they might be planning to do".
Back to top Go down
Davinn
Secretary
Secretary
Davinn

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Davinn walks into the bar and says " hey can i get a drink"
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:25 pm

*A full-patch looks over at Davinn*

"Get it yourself, Prospect. In fact, get me a shot of Mando Whiskey."
Back to top Go down
Davinn
Secretary
Secretary
Davinn

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Davins goes to the bar tender and says " can i get 2 shots of mando whiskey." the bar tender hands him the shots, and davinn walks over to the full patch and hands it to him.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:42 am

*Jester glares at Davinn*

"hey grunt, try to speak only when spoken to. you go that?
and give me a shot o' whiskey as well.

"we need that intel Prez, don't like partially flying blind on deals and shit."
Back to top Go down
Davinn
Secretary
Secretary
Davinn

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Davinn replys to Jester " yea i got it, and here is your whisky"
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:42 pm

"thanks Prospect. and relax, you keep a cool profile and you'll fit in round here just fine.

just keep your cool kid."

*Jester walks over to the security cameras and browses the activity in the Club House lot*
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:51 pm

*Cage leaves the Chapel and goes to the bar for a beer as he goes over the items for next Church*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RolePlaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlaying   RolePlaying I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RolePlaying
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge-
Jump to: