Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

SoA back in action

Go down 
+2
Jester
Malecus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Well y'all its been a while, but it looks like SoA is coming out of hibernation. Lets start getting some activity back on the forums. I'm sure we will have a lot of meetings and votes coming up concerning some changes that have been talked about, so you will want to be there for them. Lets teach whomever stands in our way, that the reaper must be feared!
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:59 am

I agree brother! Time to bring the reaper back from the dead.

THIS IS A CALL TO ALL BROTHERS! THE TIME TO COME BACK TOGETHER IS NOW!! activity and participation is needed!!

Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:15 am

It looks like you, Cage, and I are all active and I think I saw Tyko here a few days ago. We should probably have a meeting in chat or something sometime to discuss some things don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:18 pm

We should definitely get a chat meeting up in the very near future.
Good thinking brother. Let's talk to Cage and get an official SoA start-back-up-chat set up. We need so see some more activity and have some more regulars back on the site.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Im still kind of here. I've just been busy with School and work and what not.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:00 pm

yeah guys people have been leaving GAR out da wazoo...i think it's getting time to nut up or shut up.
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:26 am

Been in the past month a bit more occupied cause i moved to Germany ,but now i'm ready and kicking !
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:11 pm

thank god you're still here, rayne lol
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Yeah, its good to hear both you and Jex/Smiley are still here.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 am

its good to see the extreme core of guys back. and hey Cage...I think "Nut Up" would be the proper option of the two for the club here...lol

its time to re-awaked the beast boys! lets keep the activity up and work from there. here is just a snoball option here but would any of the GAR boys want to come into our rowdy band of "speeder bike enthusiasts"? just tossing that out there
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:42 am

GAR is in flux...i don't know if i'm going to stay or not. depends on how much interest people have in SoA and some other factors. I started playing star trek online last night so at least i have an MMO to play now
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:56 am

well...my alligiences were always with SoA anyways, so if I am choosing between the Sons and GAR...i pick the Sons.

fuck yeah!
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:07 pm

My allegiance has been with SoA from the get go too. Its your call Ry, if you pull the trigger I'll be right there with you.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:13 pm

as will I
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:48 pm

I am still here supporting the Sons more then i am supporting GAR at the moment. Also dude dont waste your time on STO i quit it a couple months ago...its not worth your money
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:59 pm

eh im enjoying it for the moment
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:41 pm

lol itll fade fast i guarantee it
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:18 pm

STO is kinda cool but, as Erebos pointed out, it fades after 3-4 hours of playtrough. I'll just stick to mah CoD series till TOR arrives.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:37 am

enjoy the fact that you can play games brothers.
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:33 am

i dont really play any games cept on my ps3. every other game ive bought for pc that was for practice for gar or what ever was a waste of money cause it was never played...
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:00 pm

I wish I could play my 360...but I can't get a tv to get a video 2 signal or channel to play...pisses me off! got Halo: Reach and can't fucking play it!

FML
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:53 pm

that sucks man ive only played firefight on reach so i cant say much lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:22 am

I've played the first few missions, like about 20 minutes into the game...and its fucking epic! I just can't finish it!

fucking blows!
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:47 pm

looking good, guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SoA back in action Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoA back in action   SoA back in action I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoA back in action
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge-
Jump to: