Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Who the hell are you!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

Who the hell are you!? Empty
PostSubject: Who the hell are you!?   Who the hell are you!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:06 am

Okay, in an attempt to spark interest, I noticed that we didn't have a section for character bios.

so...tell us, your brothers who the hell you are..

things like:
home planet
how you found the Sons
and other colorful information you can provide!
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell are you!?   Who the hell are you!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:57 am

Shoot this is a good idea, but I haven't even decided what class I'm going to roll yet. Gimme a few days and I'll have something for you.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell are you!?   Who the hell are you!? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Name: Cage
Homeworld: Coruscant
Current location: Tatooine

Bio: Founder of the Sons of Anarchy: Twin Sons Original. Cage spent the better part of 8 years fighting with the Republic Army, but grew tired of the endless loss of buddies and freedom. He left the military with several of his closest war buddies and started the Sons of Anarchy Speeder Club.
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell are you!?   Who the hell are you!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:22 am

Name: Jester
Homeworld: Coruscant

A lifelong good friend of Cage, Jester was too a member of the army of the Republic, but the endless fighting and monotonous life of a soldier drove Jester AWOL and left the service. Embracing his new-found freedom, but still having a strategic and calculating mind from the military (and the insticnt to look for a good fight) Jester was recruited by his best-friend Cage to join Sons of Anarchy Speeder Club.

life has never been the same. outlaw is how we live.

"Fear the Reaper"

Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell are you!?   Who the hell are you!? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Name: Malecus

Malecus was born and raised in Coruscant. He was raised by a good family, in a happy home. His family wasn't poor, and his siblings and parents were still living. What drove him to his life of crime? Well, nothing really. Malecus started his life of crime, simply because he loves money and the thrill of the deal. At 18, young and naive, he moved to Nar Shaddaa to start making money in more... nefarious.... ways. He fell in love with gun running, smuggling, and simply making trouble. He was good at it too, 'specially the latter. During a deal he was making on Tatooine he met Cage and took the opportunity that he was approached with. He has a new family now, the club he rides with. Money is the bond that keeps them together.
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell are you!?   Who the hell are you!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:06 am

Name : Rayne
Homeworld : Korriban

Rayne was born in a good , but poor family on Korriban . So he can't be taken in to be a slave or become a sith , his parents hid him away on a transport ship to Tatooine, costing them their lives. Once on Tatooine , Rayne, only a child, was found out by a hunter who reminded him of his lost child. Feeling pity for the child, the hunter took him in and raised him to overcome the future. At 19 years old now, while on a hunting expedition with his adoptive father , the two found out an imperial patrol roaming around. While trying to get around them , the father was captured by the imperials and shoot for not speaking what he was doing there. Fueled by rage, Rayne quickly jumped out from the shadows and red lighting burst out of his hands , with red eyes glowing . By the end of the night , there was no more imperial patrol . Among the bodies , Rayne found a codex and 3 lightsabers, a red one, a green one and a blue one. On the codex it detailed about the "shadow war" that was going on between the Empire and the Republic. Also it detailed about the Sith and the Jedi order. The red glowing eyes then diminished, regreting in a way the onslaught that he did. After four years of exploring the galaxy with his ship, studying both the Jedi and the Sith , he returned to Tatooine. There he heard about a deal between the Empire and a famous local gang. As he was spying , he saw weapons being carried in a wagon, with two men upfront negociating .Then suddenly the empire negociator tried to reach his gun but was shoot dead by another man beside the wagon. Seeing this as an opportunity to learn more , Rayne ignited his lightsabers and killed along with the gang the imperial soldiers. After the fight, Rayne approached the leader of the gang , whom was found out to be a man named Cage.Sensing that the time to study was over , and the time to fight was coming , he joined the gang. From there on , he and the gang have been in adventures and overcomed challenges best told later Cool .
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell are you!?   Who the hell are you!? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Soon as i figure out more what class i want to be ill make a post...i was thinking bounty hunter but just not sure anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell are you!?   Who the hell are you!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the hell are you!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge-
Jump to: