Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

SPACE COMBAT!!!

Go down 
+2
RayneXentan
Jester
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Has anyone seen the Space Combat video yet!? It looks fucking epic!! HOLY SHIT!!! the combat looks smooth and controlled like it is on a console! and everything is detailed and some of the settings for the battles they showed look amazing!!

Thoughts brothers?
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:49 am

4 words......FUCKING EPIC STAR FOX! Though i think this is not the last thing we've seen of space combat.
Back to top Go down
JohnGrundade
Hang-Around
Hang-Around
JohnGrundade

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:11 pm

This is going to be fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:36 pm

this is definitely not all from space combat!! there will hopefully be more to come from this!! did anyone notice though, how odd some of the player ships looked?
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:10 am

im not sure what to think of it actually...i mean i was excited for space combat and i still am but..im not sure what to think of that video i was kinda hoping i could explore space with my ship kinda like how SWG space combat is. It seems to that ill be forced to go in a straight line constantly. Maybe im wrong and this is just a feeling. But im still looking forward to seeing more updates to space combat. Also i want more ships!!!
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:18 am

Also if you fly into any space debris like asteroids or anything like you better take damage or blow up!
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Then the entire player-base will die lolz
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:11 pm

so it would make you pay more attention to your surroundings as well as what your shooting at
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Can't wait but definately need to see more ships
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:31 pm

More ships would definitely be a plus!
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Well Erebos , this is space COMBAT. Not space exploration. (thats my thinking anyhow)
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:47 pm

and like all things it can get very old if you cant do something else yes combat is the main part but what will happen when it gets old and nothing else to do with my ship out in space. maybe thats just me cause i loved space in swg and i liked being able to go mine and for the most part explore space around planets. If space combat is going to be like that i wonder how or if space pvp will be available since you just go in a straight line really. Maybe its just me but i would like to have a bit more in space then just combat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPACE COMBAT!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPACE COMBAT!!!    SPACE COMBAT!!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPACE COMBAT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge :: Star Wars: The Old Republic Discussion-
Jump to: