Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Trip to Germany

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

Trip to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Trip to Germany   Trip to Germany I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:32 pm

In about 3 days i'm going in Germany on a vacation, may not be active as much in the upcoming month (internet problems on my laptop) . Anyway how have you guys been doing these last days? I've been trophie/achievement hunting all week. Completed Heavy Rain , WWE 2010 and MW 2 to the max . ( i now hate heavy rain. to many playtroughs, bleh,glad thats over)
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

Trip to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Germany   Trip to Germany I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Hey guys ,i'm back . Though i'm thinking of staying in Germany. Anyway, how have you guys been?
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

Trip to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Germany   Trip to Germany I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Been pretty good. Real busy with a move but other than that good. I'm assuming you had fun?
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

Trip to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Germany   Trip to Germany I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Yep i did. As i said, i'm thinking of staying here in Germany. Got nothing left to do in Romania anyway (except for my job, though i'm sure i can apply for a job on the local Gameshop)
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Trip to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Germany   Trip to Germany I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Yeah, thats cool
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Trip to Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Germany   Trip to Germany I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to Germany
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge-
Jump to: