Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

The Old Republic wins "Best Role Playing Game" from the Game Critics Awards!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

The Old Republic wins "Best Role Playing Game" from the Game Critics Awards! Empty
PostSubject: The Old Republic wins "Best Role Playing Game" from the Game Critics Awards!   The Old Republic wins "Best Role Playing Game" from the Game Critics Awards! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 am

YEAH! The old republic won Best Role Playing game award from the Game Critics Awards.

Here's the list with all the winners

http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/winners.html

Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

The Old Republic wins "Best Role Playing Game" from the Game Critics Awards! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic wins "Best Role Playing Game" from the Game Critics Awards!   The Old Republic wins "Best Role Playing Game" from the Game Critics Awards! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:52 pm

best role playing game?! NICE!
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic wins "Best Role Playing Game" from the Game Critics Awards!   The Old Republic wins "Best Role Playing Game" from the Game Critics Awards! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:43 am

Good, deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Old Republic wins "Best Role Playing Game" from the Game Critics Awards!   The Old Republic wins "Best Role Playing Game" from the Game Critics Awards! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Republic wins "Best Role Playing Game" from the Game Critics Awards!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge :: Star Wars: The Old Republic Discussion-
Jump to: