Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR?

Go down 
4 posters

Housing and decoration ala SWG style
What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_vote_lcap33%What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Space combat ala JTL
What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_vote_lcap17%What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Crafting SWG style
What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_vote_lcap0%What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Harvesting SWG style
What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_vote_lcap0%What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Specific professions
 0% [ 0 ]
Individual player vendors
What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_vote_lcap17%What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Appearance and Image Design system
What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_vote_lcap33%What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Buff system
 0% [ 0 ]
Creature Handler system
 0% [ 0 ]
Entertainer and Musicians
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? Empty
PostSubject: What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR?   What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:55 am

I was wondering what you guys would like to be put in ToR in some same form as in SWG ? For me, its the appearance and image design.Have high hopes for it cause the guy that did this system joined up with the ToR team up at Austin.
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR?   What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:33 am

Well in SWG i was hardcore space pvp so naturally i want space combat so i can blow shit up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ash
Prospect
Prospect
Ash

PostSubject: Re: What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR?   What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Appearance and Image Design system & Space combat although a Creature Handler system would be sweet too.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR?   What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:01 pm

First of all, welcome Ash.
Second of all, i didn't play SWG but I've been friends with Cage ever since we were "younglings" (Star Wars term) so when he played SWG I saw a lot of the game! and it was really baddass!! I liked how you could decorate your house and guildhall and everything looked pretty epic. Made me think of how cool we could make the clubhouse for the Sons look in-game.

I'm also hoping for some sweet appearances cuz I want my character to look like the joker from dark knight except, Bounty Hunter style! I know what I am hoping for is a long-shot but it would be badass to have a BH helmet that looks like the Joker's make-up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR?   What features, if any, from SWG pre or post NGE would you like to see in TOR? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1