Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

E3 conclusions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

E3 conclusions Empty
PostSubject: E3 conclusions   E3 conclusions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:06 pm

So what did you guys think about E3? Twas a good one , the hope trailer for tor showed some hints about the abilities of the SW,TP and JC. On another note , got excited about Assassins's Creed Brotherhood and Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Played a bit of Star Wars the Force unleashed 2....its not much different than the first one (the 2 lightsabers didn't help much).Anyway what are you're guys thoughts about e3?
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

E3 conclusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 conclusions   E3 conclusions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:24 am

really just watched it to see ToR. A couple games i thought looked interesting like assassins creed but over all it was mostly just about the new controllers or nintendo giving 3D without the glasses
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

E3 conclusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 conclusions   E3 conclusions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:06 pm

Yeah all I cared about was ToR. I was hoping for more information, but it was decent.
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

E3 conclusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 conclusions   E3 conclusions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:35 pm

yeah there was a game i didnt get to see anything on that should of been there but ill just watch the website for more info on it
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

E3 conclusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 conclusions   E3 conclusions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:59 am

just like the rest of the brothers. I was only watching for TOR. liked what I saw.
I think as of now I've watched the "Hope" trailer about 20 times
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

E3 conclusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 conclusions   E3 conclusions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 am

I think we all were expecting a little more on ToR but we did get some what of a release date so thats a plus
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

E3 conclusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 conclusions   E3 conclusions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Did we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E3 conclusions Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 conclusions   E3 conclusions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E3 conclusions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge-
Jump to: