Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

A New Star Wars MMO

Go down 
+6
Erebos
Malecus
Jester
Cage
Smiley
RayneXentan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

A New Star Wars MMO Empty
PostSubject: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Ok in cause you guys don't know, Lucas Art announced another new mmo, Star Wars The Clone Wars Adventures...watch this trailer then vomit. :

I mean, whats is wrong with Lucas Arts .....everything is awful.....even the narator...

The only good thing is that it will be free to play(you get what you pay for ,no?)..but gonna try it at least (my predicition being : Play for like 10 min then delete account ) .
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:47 pm

it looks like a series of mini-games.
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

PostSubject: Re: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:36 pm

It's free. And IGN already bet that it's gonna be a backburner game cuz Lucasarts is throwing all their big guns into SWTOR.
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Not to mention SWTOR is going to be EA's most expensive game EVER. With a budget that large SWTOR can't be anything short of bad-ass.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm

SWTOR better be badass!! With the amount of detail that they have already thrown at us, we can only guess that more is coming, and ALOT MORE is coming, so it will be badass!. and to help predict "Clone Wars Adventures" looks really fuckin lame. not gonna lie, looks lame.
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

PostSubject: Re: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Its meant for kids, so hopefully you would think its lame...
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:37 pm

yeah it looks like its ment to go after 10 year old children who watch the cartoon show. cant say that im surprised to see this though was only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

PostSubject: Re: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:47 pm

the graphics are worse then the show! this is going to crash and burn.
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 pm

nah children will get their parents to buy this it will be like any mmo it will go for a bit then crash
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:31 am

I couldn't even finish watching the trailer... I will be steering clear of that 'game'
Back to top Go down
Ash
Prospect
Prospect
Ash

PostSubject: Re: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:34 am

I couldn't even finish watching the trailer either. i am not a big fan of the clone wars mabye a few episodes are ok but i think i will stick to a grown ups game. SWTOR........
Back to top Go down
leto
Prospect
Prospect
leto

PostSubject: Re: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:01 pm

I also couldn't see myself playing that to save my left nut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Star Wars MMO   A New Star Wars MMO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Star Wars MMO
Page 1 of 1