Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

You're favorite planet in Tor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

You're favorite planet in Tor Empty
PostSubject: You're favorite planet in Tor   You're favorite planet in Tor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:39 pm

The confirmed planets so far (i'll add later on if necessary) are :

-Tython (confirmed starting point for Jedi Consular and Jedi Knight)
Tython is a planet of forests and ancient ruins
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/planet_land_tython_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-Korriban (confirmed starting point for Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor)
Red, rocky desert planet
Original home world of the Sith
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/planet_land_korriban_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-Hutta (confirmed starting point for Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent)
Swamps and Industrial wasteland
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/planet_land_hutta_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-Ord Mantell (confirmed starting point for Smuggler and Trooper)
The planet is embroiled in civil war
The planet contains mainly Saltwater seas and Islands
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/planet_land_ordmantell_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-Coruscant
Capital of the Republic.
Coruscant seems to be split into levels such as Senate, Works, Gang areas
Lots to explore on Coruscant, you can see for miles and miles
Social areas on Coruscant such as the Spaceport and Galactic Senate
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/planet_land_coruscant_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-Balmorra
Republic forces are supporting the local resistance on this planet.
The planet is Occupied by the Empire
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/planet_land_balmorra_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-Alderaan
Alderaan is a mix of landscapes from Snow capped peaks to rolling plains to Forests
Several of Alderaan’s noble houses are battling for the throne in a brutal civil war
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/planet_land_alderaan_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-Tatooine
The planet's surface consists mainly of Seas of Sand and Rock
Ex Czerka Corp mined planet. Imperial presence on planet
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/tatooine/planet_land_tat_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-Dromund Kaas
Capital of the Sith Empire.
Home to the Emperor and his Dark Council, is a planet consumed with dark side energy.
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/dromundkaas/99dk/planet_land_dro_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-Taris
Taris is a post-apocalyptic planet with plague infested swamps
Mention of 'vertical' enviroment aspects that maybe similar to Coruscant where you have different levels of the planet to explore
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/taris/886art/planet_land_taris_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-Belsavis
Prison world maintained by the Republic
The ancient prison was constructed by the Rakatan Empire
Ice Covered with Small Pockets of Volcanic Temperate Zones
Some sort of a Dungeon called 'The Tomb' located on this planet.
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/belsavis/art387/planet_land_belsavis_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-Voss
Covered in golden forests, Voss is home to both the Voss, a peaceful mystic species, and the Gormak, a species with an amazing affinity for technology.
Nightmare Lands & Forbidden Space are areas on or around Voss.
www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/voss/an581/planet_land_voss_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-Hoth
Frozen desolate wasteland terrain
Littered with wreckage from a major battle of what's called the Great War.

www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/planets/hoth/jn827/planet_land_hoth_hv.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

Well my favorite planet would be Korriban, i always had a sense of home when i was walking its red ground in kotor, it had a deep,hidden and mysterious knowledge, challenging trials, and you could see the Sith's side of the war.

Last edited by RayneXentan on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite planet in Tor   You're favorite planet in Tor I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:37 am

I'd have a tough time choosing a favorite....

Top of the list would be Korriban and Hoth though. Korriban's lore was always a plus to listen to in the KOTOR games, and Hoth is well... it's Hoth! Can't wait to get onto there... hopefully we can hide in the snow then jump out and kill people.
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite planet in Tor   You're favorite planet in Tor I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 pm

ya i agree with syanus. I have a really hard time choosing which planet the fact we have so many to choose from that for as far as i know have not been put in a star wars game before so it will be great to explore.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite planet in Tor   You're favorite planet in Tor I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Tatooine. Its been the its in almost every movie, its the criminal capitol of the Galaxy, and its the home of TSO.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite planet in Tor   You're favorite planet in Tor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:08 am

I can't pick a single one either there Sy. Ima say Korriban, Taris, Coruscant, and Tatooine. Korriban definitely because of all the lore, stories, history, creepiness and brutality of the Sith...and there is always the insane curiosity that comes in wondering what good shit is in the Tombs of the Sith Lords!! Taris because of what happened to the surface of the planet in KOTOR. It was basically like a junior version of Coruscant before Malak torched it! And Coruscant because big cities are cool right, well, the entire fucking planet is a huge ass city!! So yeah, going to be interesting to see how that planet operates without too much lag... and Tatooine (due to what Smiley said) because its where our humble brotherhood of Hell Raisers calls home!
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite planet in Tor   You're favorite planet in Tor I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:23 pm

I've updated the topic now, should be more informative now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're favorite planet in Tor   You're favorite planet in Tor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're favorite planet in Tor
Page 1 of 1