Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

How would you're character look in TOR?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

How would you're character look in TOR? Empty
PostSubject: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:46 am

How would you're character look in TOR ? You can describe him by words, photos,vids, or hero machine :http://www.heromachine.com/heromachine-3-lab/

My character would be :
How would you're character look in TOR? Hm3-be11

He also may come with long hair, waiting on TOR to see.
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:17 am

well IF i could i would just use my avatar as my BH but that just wouldnt work in ToR....at all id be overpowered lol. but till i find out more i cant say for sure
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:21 pm

Well the predator face is a no go, but maybe they'l add some new species that look a little like them, who knows Wink
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:08 pm

or maybe i can have the bad ass weaponry from the predator Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Rayne ur guy looks like a cross between Marcus Fenix from Gears and a Gay gladiator.
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Right....thanks for that "constructive " criticism Jex (sarcasm anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Since my guy's name will be Jester and most likely be a BH, i want to have a helmet or mask that looks like the Joker's face with the red across the mouth and the black around the eyes... like I think that would look really fucking bad-ass!

lol crazy, stupid, or cool?
Back to top Go down
Erebos
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Erebos

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:16 pm

would be cool if you can do that
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:18 pm

I'm hoping I fuckin' can!
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:10 pm

damn that does sound cool. I'll see if I can make that.
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:39 am

I think I'm going to wait until we know more about what species will be playable in the game before trying to define what my character would look like.

For the most part though I'm a big fan of flowing robes for Sith and trench coats concealing weaponry for an Agent.
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:53 am

Since Rayne made his character on that site, I made mine too. However, I have no fucking idea how to put it in this post. I feel like a fucking newb...help? anyone?
I made my character and everything...I just don't know how to put it in the post.

Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:15 am

Its was with the insert image option i think type (img)theimagelink(/img) but with the [ ] instead of the ( )
Back to top Go down
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:10 pm

yeah, i tried that and an error kept coming up and the image wouldn't load...

like this How would you're character look in TOR? Jester
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Hmm i don't know what could be the problem...try to save the image to you're computer then upload it here http://tinypic.com/ and there should be (after you upload it ) a direct layout link . copy that in between the (img)(/img).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you're character look in TOR?   How would you're character look in TOR? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would you're character look in TOR?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge :: Star Wars: The Old Republic Discussion-
Jump to: