Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Funny stuf from ventrillo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joxxer
Prospect
Prospect
Joxxer

Funny stuf from ventrillo Empty
PostSubject: Funny stuf from ventrillo   Funny stuf from ventrillo I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Ok i didnt make this just found this while surfin youtube, but if youve never seen these Vent Harrasment vids, your missin out, some funny shit, basically some guy found a way to hack into ppls vent channels, and using a soundboard he basically fucks with them, while there tryin to play wow or whatever online game they are playing, theres a bunch of them on youtube but this one is my fav.

Theres a bunch more, just go to youtube and type Vent harrasment to check them out, funny stuff
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuf from ventrillo   Funny stuf from ventrillo I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:55 pm

xD wow... just... wow... yeah I've seen some of that happening before on Vent, it can be funny or just plain annoying.

That vid is awesome though.
Back to top Go down
Smiley
V. President
V. President
Smiley

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuf from ventrillo   Funny stuf from ventrillo I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:08 pm

funny shit, but the Howard Stern Prank calls are so much better.
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuf from ventrillo   Funny stuf from ventrillo I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:19 am

What was really funny was that none of the people with mod rights in the vent booted him... there is that feature for a reason lol
Back to top Go down
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuf from ventrillo   Funny stuf from ventrillo I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Epic. Nice one Joxxer, you got "balls of steel" for posting this lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuf from ventrillo   Funny stuf from ventrillo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny stuf from ventrillo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge-
Jump to: