Sons of Anarchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sons of Anarchy

Home of the Sons of Anarchy, a brotherhood of hell-raisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Club Reaper! Home of the Sons of Anarchy: SWTOR. If you want to join the crew, register as a Hang-Around and jump into the Club. FEAR THE REAPER!

Hello dudes

Go down 
+3
Jester
Cage
RayneXentan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RayneXentan
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
RayneXentan

Hello dudes Empty
PostSubject: Hello dudes   Hello dudes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Greetings, i just "joined" SoA, and looking foward to seeing all of you ingame . Well let me tell you a bit about me. I've been playing MMOs 10 years, had my share of battles, some won some lost. I played SWG till the CU, i played WoW before it became a loot hunter (level cap was 60 FTW), and recently played a bit of STO, but not really liked it. Also a played a variety of F2P mmos , but curently i'm only playing Jade Dynasty (shura server, realm 2, jadeon ). My RL name is Michael, but my rp name is most of the time Rayne Xentan,. Regarding TOR, while the sith inquisitor will be my main character, il have alot of alts . (15 OMG, reason? i want to know the story on both sides , darkside and me (variation of lightside with some grey choices,reflect of my true personality)) But for pvp and raids , endgame content and guild activities SI all the way (my forum name will be his name). Anyway...thats all about i can think off now, if you have any questions , just ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Cage
President
President
Cage

Hello dudes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello dudes   Hello dudes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Good to have ya. I sent ya a PM, but i'll remind ya here that ya need to fill out an application to be a Hang-Around.
Back to top Go down
https://soator.forumotion.com
Jester
SoA Supporter
SoA Supporter
Jester

Hello dudes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello dudes   Hello dudes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Tyko
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Tyko

Hello dudes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello dudes   Hello dudes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:43 pm

welcome dude!
Back to top Go down
leto
Prospect
Prospect
leto

Hello dudes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello dudes   Hello dudes I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Wilkommen.
Back to top Go down
Malecus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Malecus

Hello dudes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello dudes   Hello dudes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:35 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Syanus
Full-Patch
Full-Patch
Syanus

Hello dudes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello dudes   Hello dudes I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Well since we're all saying welcome here I'll join the party Razz

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello dudes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello dudes   Hello dudes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello dudes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sons of Anarchy :: General Discussion :: Club Lounge-
Jump to: